Jeorjia Long. Main Course. December 28th , 2020.
Angel hair pasta and blackened chicken are tossed in a creamy parmesan sauce with a hint of.
Angel hair pasta and blackened chicken are tossed in a creamy parmesan sauce try my dijon mustard chicken.
Chicken Caesar Pasta (One Pot!)
This One Pot Chicken Caesar Pasta Recipe Is So Easy To Make! Angel Hair Pasta And Blackened Chicken Are Tossed In A Creamy Parmesan Sauce With A Hint Of Caesar Dressing, Lemons, And Capers..
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta (equal to 1/2 lb.)
- 1 Tablespoon capers
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Fresh Parsley (roughly chopped)
- Slice each chicken breast in half to create thinner pieces of equal size. Season each side with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Place the chicken in a freezer Ziploc bag and add ¾ cup of Caesar dressing (save ¼ cup for the pasta sauce). Coat the chicken with the dressing and seal. Refrigerate for 20 minutes (or longer if time allows.)
- Meanwhile, shred the Parmesan cheese and set it aside. It should be at room temp when added to the sauce.
- Take ¼ cup of the Caesar Salad Dressing and whisk it with ¾ cup milk. Set it aside, it should also come down to nearly room temp. Don’t worry if it’s not completely uniform in consistency.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large high-walled skillet or dutch oven.
- Add the marinated chicken and let the meat sear, undisrupted, for 4-5 minutes. Decrease heat to medium if oil begins to splatter.
- Use kitchen tongs to flip the chicken once it’s golden brown and nearly blackened. Cook for 4-5 additional minutes or until golden brown.
- Set the chicken on a plate. Let it rest for 5 minutes, then cut it into strips. Ensure the middle is sufficiently cooked.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the minced garlic. Heat for one minute.
- Add the chicken broth, milk/Caesar dressing, and capers.
- Add the angel hair pasta, it will eventually bend as it heats. Use kitchen tongs to gently bend the softened noodles into the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Decrease heat to low. Gradually sprinkle in the Parmesan cheese, use the tongs to toss and allow the cheese to melt. Add the chicken back to the pan along with the lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Add freshly ground pepper and serve.
Apple recipes healthy food pastas recipes.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.