Naquita Rodriguez. Main Course. December 27th , 2020.
It has the classic bold flavor of a sloppy joe but all in one pan. Feeding a family of five i am sucker for easy hearty. This post may contain affiliate links.
We love sloppy joes at our. I took a spin on an old classic and created a masterpiece. Made with ground beef, onion, green peppers, tomato sauce and crescent dough, this sloppy joe.
Sloppy Joe Casserole
This Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe Is Loaded With Juicy Ground Beef And Noodles Smothered In A Cheesy Manwich Sauce With Tomatoes And Corn!.
- 1 lb. ground beef (85% lean)
- ½ cup onions (diced)
- 1 15.5 oz can Manwich sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes (*not* drained)
- ½ cup water
- ¾ pound farfalle pasta
- 8 oz. Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup corn (frozen or drained from a can)
- 1 ½ cups cheddar (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef over medium-high heat in a large pot or dutch oven.
- Drain excess grease. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add liquids: Manwich sauce, chicken broth, undrained diced tomatoes, and water.
- Bring to a gentle boil, then add the pasta and stir to combine.
- Cover and let it boil gently for approximately 15 minutes, until al dente. You’ll want to add 3-4 extra minutes than indicated on the box since we are boiling gently.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the corn. Add the cubed Velveeta and place the cover on the pot to allow it to melt. Lift the cover and gently stir to combine.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheddar.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes. Remove cover and serve!
It`s really so simple to make but something so many people love. Cook and stir beef, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper. Sloppy joes were in regular rotation at my house growing up.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.