Jolinda Turner. Snacks. January 15th , 2021.
This devilishly hot chex mix is filled with sriracha, spicy pretzels, and flamin` hot cheetos. This spicy rendition of a popular crunchy snack is super easy to put together and full of spicy flavor. I`ll make a tripe batch and put it in a huge tub, and it will last a couple of weeks worth of lunches. This spicy chex mix is just like the popular snack with roasted nuts, toasted cereal, and spicy this homemade spicy chex mix bears some resemblance to the original but is so much more interesting. This sweet, spicy, crunchy, salty chex mix recipe is perfect snack for holiday season and great for this chex party mix is one of the easiest snacks you`ll ever make. Simply mix in all the ingredients. It is not too hot to overwhelm your taste buds.
All these spicy chex mix recipes get their spice from different ingredients, keeping your guests guessing. I added a couple traditional mild party mix recipes for good measure. But a little shake of. Everyone has their own version of chex mix and my family is no different. Spicy chex mix recipes for your next party. Ingredients for homemade spicy chex mix.
Spicy Chex Mix
This Easy Homemade Chex Mix Recipe Is So Easy To Make With Simple Seasonings And Flavors And Your Favorite Crackers And Pretzels. Perfect For Snacking With Friends Or As A Gift!.
- 9 cups Chex (Half rice, half corn)
- 4 cups Cheddar Crackers
- 2 cups Pretzels
- 3 cups Mixed Nuts
- 2 sticks Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (ensure it is Gluten free, French’s makes theirs gluten free!)
- 2 Tablespoons Tobasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Take 2 roasting pans and add a stick of butter to each. Place in the oven until melted.
- Remove pan from the oven. Rotate the baking sheet to spread butter evenly around it.
- Distribute the sauce ingredients evenly onto each sheet and mix to combine.
- Evenly distribute the dry ingredients into each roasting pan and mix carefully until evenly coated with sauce ingredients.
- Put the pans back in the oven for ½ hour, removing pans to stir a couple of times while baking.
- Cool on a cookie sheet or parchment paper before storing in an airtight container.
Spicy chex mixthe cozy cook. Their sweet bite and chewy texture are the perfect foil for all the. Okay, i have a confession. Mix sauce and add to snack items, tossing to coat snacks. And then we went home and concocted this spicy chex mix for their dad for his birthday. Maybe it`s swapping in a spicy.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.