Janay Stewart. Main Course. January 24th , 2021.
This chicken alfredo bake recipe is for my sister. Photos of chicken alfredo bake. Cheesy, white sauce chicken parmesan pasta is delicious. This dish is special enough to serve when you`re. Spread about half of the pasta mixture on the bottom of the baking dish. Pasta, chicken, lots of cheese. Roasted garlic chicken alfredo bake mccormick.
Directions add more alfredo coating the chicken. They have this amazing chicken alfredo bake recipe that is just this side of heaven. The richness of the basil, and the sweetness of the tomato, coupled with the tender. This buffalo chicken alfredo bake is a quick and easy dinner that everyone will love. Since making your own requires a bit more time, effort and planning. I cook mine the day ahead. Cheesy shrimp alfredo bake recipe allrecipes.
Chicken Alfredo Bake
This Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake Is Made With Any Kind Of Pasta And A 15-minute Alfredo Sauce With Chicken And Broccoli! Use Leftover Or Rotisserie Chicken For An Easy Shortcut And Top It With Breadcrumbs Or Crushed Ritz!.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large chicken breast (or 2 cups cooked/diced chicken)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¾ lb. medium pasta shells (can sub any kind of pasta)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 7 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3.5 cups half and half
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Ritz crackers (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butterfly the chicken breast and cut the seam to create two thinner slices. Pat dry and season each side salt/pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear until golden brown on each side, decrease heat if oil gets too hot. Each side will need 4-5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from heat and let it rest for 5-10 minutes prior to dicing into cubes.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of salt to 4-6 quarts of boiling water. Cook the pasta no more than the al dente point, (8 minutes for medium pasta shells), refer to box for specific time.
- Add the broccoli during the last 3 minutes of boiling. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and heat for 1 minute.
- Whisk in the flour, heat for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the half and half. Allow it to come to a gentle bubble.
- Decrease heat to low and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually sprinkle in the Parmesan and Romano cheese, whisking continuously until well combined. Turn off heat.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and stir to combine. Stir in the chicken and steamed broccoli.
- Add to a lightly greased 9 x 13 casserole dish. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- If desired, top with crushed Ritz crackers (or breadcrumbs), and bake for 5 more minutes.
- PRO TIP: Let the casserole sit for 5-10 minutes prior to serving. This allows the pasta to absorb the sauce and gives the piping hot casserole time to cool slightly prior to serving.
Chicken alfredo bake make ahead meal mom. Healthy chicken alfredo bake puts a healthy, veggie packed twist on a classic kid friendly meal. Using veggie alfredo sauce, this picky eater recipe is simple, delicious, and healthier than its predecessor. Just thinking about it now makes me want to make this for dinner. Click here to get the recipe. For a healthy meal that your family won`t even realize is healthy, this roasted red pepper chicken alfredo bake is the perfect recipe. What sides go good with.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.